Some key features which I really like are as follows:
1. All-in-one plate + placemat that suctions directly to the table, making it nearly impossible for tiny hands (designed for infants / toddlers from 6mo onwards) to flip over.
I even placed it on BB's tray & even though it's not flat, it fits kinda nicely & the best thing is that the tray is still completely clean after each meal which means lesser cleaning for Mummy..yeah!
2. FDA-approved & is made from high-quality 100% food-grade silicone that is non-toxic, BPA, BPS, PVC, latex & phthalate free - & third-party quality tested. Furthermore, it is built to last since silicone is bendable & flexible & doesn't fade, corrode or deteriorate.
To be honest, I was quite taken aback at how sturdy the plate is despite it being made from silicone which is flexible. The border of the face seems to be fortified silicone which is actually harder.
3. Portion sizes are catered to toddlers at 4oz (eyes) & 10oz (smile) & the 3 compartments also serve to remind parents to serve a fruit or vegetable, protein & carbohydrate. In addition, its smiley face design puts kids in the right mood for a positive mealtime experience. Imagine even me, a Mummy with not much artistic flair, is able to do simple food arts now to bring more fun into mealtimes!
BB smiling as widely as the toothy grin..lolz!!
4. Promotes self-feeding (minus the messiness..hee) & develops fine motor skills.
One point I'll like to highlight is that I'm quite impressed when BB is able to use just a spoon to scoop food up without much difficulties despite the low height. I believe this is due to the slight curvature at the sides. This'll definitely help to build the confidence level of those who're just learning to spoon feed themselves.
5. 3-4 mats can be stacked & carried with food plus food actually gets cooled down faster due to the larger exposed surface area..perfect for my impatient lil' boy!
6. Easy to clean with warm soapy water since silicone doesn't support the growth of fungus, mold or bacteria.
7. Easy to store by placing in utensil drawer or cabinet.
8. Dishwasher, microwave & oven safe (up to 350 degrees).
Please note that EZPZ's unique products (which EZPZ works hard to maintain the highest & most rigorous standards for safety, non-toxic materials & quality) have caught the attention of counterfeiters worldwide. Thus, if you don't see the EZPZ brand name, the product is sourced from another manufacturer who may not be compliant with regulatory requirements & may be infringing upon their intellectual property rights. By fighting false products, we keep our children safe!!! &, MumsPick is the exclusive distributor of EZPZ in Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines & Singapore so you know where to go if you're keen to get one. In fact, they'll be at Booth B33 at the Baby Market Fair from 7th to 9th April, Expo Hall 5 so do pop by ;)
Try your luck by taking part in our giveaway & you may be the lucky winner to get an EZPZ Happy Mat in Lime (worth $52) kindly sponsored by MumsPick for GnG's readers!!!
2. Tag at least 5 friends to this Facebook post. The more friends you tag, the higher your chances of winning.
3. Like & share this post publicly on your timeline.
4. Closing date is 21st April 2017, 2359hrs.
Disclaimer: Financial compensation was not received for this post. The EZPZ Happy Mat in Coral is kindly sponsored by MumsPick but opinions expressd here are BB's & mine ^.~
MumsPick is an online store and an exclusive distributor of innovative and multi-awarded baby and children products from US and Europe.