Friday 19 December 2014

Beef Bolognese ala My Style for my 16M27DO BB

Ingredients (serve 1 toddler & 1 adult):

100g of organic minced beef
2 handfuls (about 20) of organic cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
1 small yellow onion, cut into halves
1 clove of garlic, chopped finely
1 dried bay leaf
1/2 tsp of MasterFoods Spaghetti Bolognese Blend
2 stalks of romaine lettuce, torn into halves
1 cup of organic fusilli pasta

Directions:

1. Cook pasta in a pot of simmering water as per instructed till al dente. Drain & leave aside.

2. Steam the rest of the ingredients, except lettuce, for 10 minutes (I'm using my Avent Combined Steamer & Blender).

3. Add in the lettuce & steam for another 5 minutes.

4. Remove lettuce to cut into smaller pieces. Remove & discard bay leaf then blend the rest till desired consistency (I like mine a bit more chunky with bits of beef). Pour over cooked pasta & serve immediately.

Note: I usually cook the pasta & prepare the sauce concurrently to save time.




Beneficial Combinations:

Garlic + Lettuce = Prevent bleeding gums & vitamin C deficiency

Garlic + Onion = Detoxifiy & anti-cancer effect

No comments:

Post a Comment