Any food with APPLE in it will always appeal to my boy so it came as no surprise that he totally enjoyed his dinner tonight ;)
Ingredients (serves 1 toddler & 1 adult):
5 tbsps of organic 10 multi-grains
1 organic apple, diced
1 organic zucchini, diced
100g of garoupa fillet
200ml of water
1. Soak the grains in water within a ceramic pot overnight to remove the phytic acid. Pour away the soaked water & rinse a couple of times before adding 200ml of water.
2. Place the ceramic pot into a metal pot with a pot stainer (or on top of a steamer stand) & fill it with water to match the height of half the ceramic pot.
3. Bring water to boil, then let it simmer for 1 hour (please check occasionally to ensure that there is water left in the metal pot, especially for the first few times that you are attempting this method until you're certain on the required amount of water that would be needed without steaming away completely during the cooking process).
4. Meanwhile, start dicing the zucchini & apple then put them with the fish into the ceramic pot after 20 minutes.
5. Once the time is up (my induction cooker has a timer), serve warm.