2 egg yolks or 1 egg (if your LO has passed the 3 or 4 days rule for egg white)
Any combinations of vegetables or meat you desired, finely diced or shreddedShredded cheddar cheese
Virgin coconut oil (VCO)
1. Mix all the ingredients together, leaving some cheese for later.
2. Apply a thin layer of VCO on the muffin tray & pour the mixture into each individual hole, ensuring that there's sufficient egg to cover the ingredients. Top with more cheese.
3. Bake at 180°C for about 15 minutes till golden brown.
- the smaller they're, the nicer they'll taste.
- do not use muffin liners as they'll cause the frittatas to become soggy (refer to the last picture).
These are some of the varieties that I've created so far ;)